Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,221 to 6,240 of 14,348

Aqueous

@CorporalPegasus - Oh, I really hope your where I hope you are in the Netherlands, at the school I hope your at, planning to go on a trip in a few years, so we can meet. Your new stream of evil is getting to me. I'll be playing your game soon.....

@Tare - Nice find.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Tare

Whew-
After to much lurking on well, sites that are not as friendly as this one, it's nice to come back to this relaxing change of pace.

Ah~

Anyway, I thought this was really ada'wwwwable
Enjoy it.
[youtube:BwrF7-VYe-s]

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Aqueous

@Tare - Awww, too cute and sad. You got my eyes tearing up.

@CorporalPegasus - Neat little game. I like it.
Ugh 3G hurts and after seeing 4G, no. Not watching 3G again

Edited on by Aqueous

ToastyYogurt

@Tare: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. C:

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TeeJay

Eyes flicker open
Oh...hey Saevin! Pinkie Pie! ....Revolver. How long was I out? I feel like I was asleep for a million years!
Stretches

Awesome avatar, Destroyer64.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@Sylverstone - I like it, having Sweetie Belle lead, seems out of place but strangely correct with the loss of a member, I'm curious to see what they do to Rarity

@Everypony - Again I'm swapnoting a spoiler of my next drawing set.
Good night everypony

Syrup

@Sylverstone, I read it. Like you said, it really doesn't have a set plot. I would categorize it under "Slice of Life". Great job, by the way, I'm liking it so far.

Spike! You're alive! I thought I nearly killed you!
He laughs nervously, realizing what he just said.
Ha Ha Ha... Anyway, we need to get going and search for Derpy!
Just as he said that, he felt an acute pain in his gut.
Ow... What the hay?

Almost done with a new intro comic...

Edited on by Syrup

TeeJay

That's for...everything! I'm telling Twilight everything I can remember when we get back! Or maybe I should go straight to Princess Celestia and let her know her messenger was nearly killed! Maybe she'll lock you up in the place she banishes you to.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

ToastyYogurt

"SPIKE! You're back!" Pinkie hugs Spike, then looks at Revolver. "Uh oh. Here you go, Chubbs!" Pinkie pulls a bucket out from nowhere and hands (hooves?) it to him.

@TeeJay: Thanks. I saw the My Little Kirby pic and thought for a split second that there was a plain old Kirby in there. Then I realized it was Pinkie Pie and that it would make an awesome avatar.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Tare

@Sly

It wasn't bad. It seemed pretty neutral, nothing to exciting has happened yet.

Have fun with it.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

TeeJay

@Destroyer64 There Pinkie goes again, obliterating the fourth wall. XD

Syrup

Revolver whispers
.. I should've just smashed your brains in while I had the chance, you ungrateful little-...
Revolver falls to his knees, the pain in his stomach is unbearable. It's almost as if something is eating him up from the inside. He quickly gets up and brushes himself off
Don't worry, I won't be needing that bucket. I'm perfectly fine... now let's go, to Cloudsdale!
Of course, Revolver was lying. He felt awful, but there's nothing that he could do. He needed to find Derpy, since these cases only last a week.

Untitled

Welcome to the Herd, @Retro_on_theGo! There's no need for you to deny it, we all know that you're a brony.

Edited on by Syrup

EvilRegal

12 hours until PONIES!!! This is a milestone for me. The first new episode for my favorite pony Fluttershy since I became a Brony! Season one was already long finished when I joined the herd in July, and this is her first devoted episode of this season. ISN'T THIS EXCITING? ARE YOU EXCITED? BECAUSE I'M EXCITED!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED! WELL, EXCEPT FOR THE TIME.............................................................

MY BODY IS READY!!!!!

Untitled

In recognition of this joyous occasion, here's a Best of Best Pony compilation. yay
[youtube:wcUCjAzHoLc]

Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

Is everypony having the Pony Kart 7 shindig on Saturdays now? I wanna get in on the action this time. It's been too long since I got my flank kicked. Oh... PONIES, PONIES, PONIES!!!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Syrup

Have some news!

New Hot Topic Merch

Untitled

I buckin' hate Hot Topic

New Episode Title
Season 2, Episode 23: Ponyville Confidential
Air Date: March 31st, 2012
Synopsis: The Cutie Mark Crusaders start a gossip column under the name Gabby Gums, but find it might not be worth the pain the stories cause other ponies.

Time to sleep! The Aquabats Supershow is tomorrow!
Remember, the schedule has changed!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.